- Please arrive at least 5 minutes prior to the start of class.
- If another class is in session when you arrive, please do your best to keep noise at a minimum.
- Check in with your instructor to ensure you are checked into class.
- Drop-ins are allowed, but we can’t guarantee a space in class without a confirmed online reservation.
- If you arrive more than 5 minutes after the start of class, you may have to forfeit your space in class. If you arrive late, perform a quick warm-up before joining the class.
- Please let your instructor know before class begins if you are pregnant or have an injury or sensitivity.
- Remove your shoes before entering the barre space.
- Cell phones should be turned off or put on silent. No cell phones in class.
- Out of respect for others, no talking during class.
- We discourage leaving class early since cool down and stretching are integral and important parts of each class we offer, and leaving early can disrupt the class for others. If a situation arises where leaving 5 minutes early is a necessity, please notify your instructor before class begins so they can offer instructions.
- After class, please wipe down your mat, and leave your space as you found it.
Cancelling a reservation 2 hours or less prior to the start of class is considered late. Clients with class packages who late cancel or no-show lose the class. Unlimited members will be charged a $10 late cancel/no-show fee.
We’re sorry, but there are no refunds on any class packages for non-usage, early cancellations, or no-shows.